- South area service centre
- Central area service centre
- West area service centre
- North area service centre
St John's Wood in the area
In the 1960s the Howard De Walden family transferred the ownership of Scott Ellis Gardens and Bronwen Court to the St Marylebone Borough Council. Ownership was subsequently passed to Westminster City Council. The blocks were named after De Walden's children - Bronwen Court after their daughter, and Scott Ellis Gardens after their son. The buildings were first built to rehouse soldiers returning from the Boer War for them to take up employment as postal workers and firemen – the first key workers’ accommodation!
St John's Wood is also famous for the Beatles ‘Abbey Road’ crossing which attracts a lot of tourists to the area. Paul McCartney has a house in the area and a number of other celebrities enjoy the village atmosphere of St John's Wood. Another main attraction is the upmarket shopping street with all its designer boutique shops and trendy restaurants.
The St John's Wood estate office manages 1,600 properties in the area, which includes 14 estates between Lisson Grove and Boundary Road (north and south), and between Townshend Road and Hamilton Terrace (east to west).
All the properties in St John's Wood area are purpose built blocks between 1900 and 1960. Scott Ellis Gardens is one of our largest estates with 344 properties.
Community halls for hire
There are two community halls available for hire.
The Wharncliffe Gardens Residents Hall is located in the heart of the Wharncliffe Gardens estate on Pollitt Drive. All residents are able to book the hall directly with the residents association.