- Westminster Works
- Handyperson service
- Welfare reform
- Area management committees
- Save energy
- Tenant Management Organisations
- Make a compliment or complaint
- Anti-social behaviour (ASB) and fraud
- Better Homes
- My community
I am a leaseholder
- Buildings insurance
- Buying or selling a property
- CityWest Homes Residential
- Contact us
- Discretionary Scheme
- Extending a lease
- Extending your home
- Flexible Ownership
- Focus group registration
- Freehold purchase scheme
- Frequently asked questions
- Gas and fire safety
- Get help paying your service charges
- Getting involved
- I am a tenant
Welcome to the leaseholder section of our site. Within our pages you will find a guide to the services we provide for lessees and useful links containing helpful information.
Below is a list of our services. Please select the option you require:
- Information on service charges
- Information on major works
- Assignment packs - buying or selling a leasehold property
- Are you thinking about subletting your home?
- Do you want to carry out alterations to your property?
- Do you want to extend your property?
- Do you want to extend your lease?
- Would you like to buy the freehold interest of your block?
- Do you want to make a buildings insurance claim?
Information and links
Below are links to other pages in our site that you will find useful:
- Lessees' handbook
- Publications for lessees
- Reporting a repair
For more information on leasehold matters try these websites:
The Housing Corporation Regulatory Code and Guidance
The Leasehold Advisory Service (LEASE) various information and guidance, including details of LVT decisions, they also provide a Mediation Service
Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
Communities and Local Government - News on leasehold issues
Residential Property Tribunal Service (incorporating the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal (LVT))