Last updated: Tuesday 12 December
Here you can find information on how we are working to provide you with the best possible service. We will update this on a weekly basis so you can see how we're making progress.
In the last week (from Monday 4 December) our average wait time has been 4.51 minutes.
Since we launched the contact centre there has been an overall improvement in average call waiting time and the number of calls we are resolving first time. However, due to the cold weather, we have recently experienced an increase in the number of calls and each call tends to be more complicated, meaning that not as many are being resolved first time.
- decrease in calls from mid-November from 7653 calls a week to 4517 calls a week
- more calls being resolved first time
- average call waiting time at 4.51 minutes
- 10 new staff members now hired and being trained
- 15 new members of staff being recruited in preparation for January, traditionally our busiest month