We want your time as our leaseholder to be as enjoyable as possible. In this agreement we both have legal rights and responsibilities, us as a landlord and you as a homeowner.
We ask that you:
- pay your rent and service charge on time and in full
- give us the right information when you purchase your home and keep us informed of any changes in circumstances
- look after your home
- treat your neighbours and our staff with respect
- register the sublet of your home.
We hope you’ll agree these are fair rules to live by. If you don’t stick to them – and won’t work with us to resolve any issues you might be having – you may be in breach of your lease and lose your home. This will always be the last resort as we want our customers to be happy and secure in their homes.
In return we will:
- consult you before making any changes to your lease or carrying out major communal works
- treat you fairly without discrimination
- offer opportunities to get involved with us.