We want your time living with us to be as enjoyable as possible. However, we both have legal rights and responsibilities; CityWest Homes as your landlord, and you as our tenant.
As our tenant, we ask that you:
- pay your rent and service charge on time and in full
- give us accurate information when you apply for a home
- keep us informed of any changes in your household circumstances
- look after your home
- treat your neighbours and our staff with respect.
We hope you’ll agree that these are fair. Should you not keep to your responsibilities then you may be in breach of your tenancy and could possibly lose your home. Court action will always be a last resort and before we took that step we would work with you to try to resolve any issues.
As your landlord, we will:
- consult you before making any changes to your tenancy
- consult with you before carrying out major communal works
- treat you fairly and without discrimination
- offer opportunities for you to get involved with us.
Further information on your rights and our obligations to you can be found in your handbook.