If you experience an emergency in your home outside of normal working office hours you can contact our out-of-hours service.
Call: 0800 358 3783
Please use this number when there is a serious risk to people or your property, such as:
- severe water leaks that cannot be collected in a bucket or stemmed with a cloth or towel
- total loss of water supply or electricity
- intermittent electricity supply, sparks, bare wires
- water entering your electrical system
- blocked soil pipes or stacks
- dangerous structures
- securing the property
- loss of heating or hot water when young children or older or vulnerable people are affected. If you do not have children or older people in your household you may be asked to wait until we can make repairs in the daytime.
This emergency service is there to help at any time our offices are closed. It is in operation from 5pm to 8.30am Monday to Friday and for 24 hours a day at weekends and on public holidays.
The service is available to both tenants and leaseholders.
For repairs needed during normal working hours please also contact 0800 358 3783.
Leaks need to be taken seriously as they can cause damage to the structure of buildings. Therefore we ask that if you experience a leak please contact our repairs call centre who will arrange for our contractors to attend to inspect it. We ask this of tenants and leaseholders.
Please note that if you are a leaseholder and the responsibility to repair the leak is subsequently found to be yours, we will recharge you for the work.
Gas leaks should be reported to the National Grid. This must be done as soon as you suspect there may be a gas-related problem.
Call the National Gas Emergency Service 24 hours a day on Freephone 0800 111 999.