Next week we will be hosting our biggest resident event to date – Open Door Day.
The event is a chance for you to find out about the services we provide, ask questions about your homes, plus talk to our teams, contractors and key partners in person.
All of our residents have been invited to the free event and we are excited to welcome you through our doors.
Not registered yet? Here is why you need to be there…
- Meet new contractors carrying out repairs and major works, plus find out how they are supporting your community
- Talk to our teams about the many services provided to tenants and leaseholders
- Speak to the leasehold operations team about service charges and major works
- Test and learn about the CityWest Homes digital services - MyCityWest, an online service for those on the go
- Find opportunities for employment and apprenticeships from our new contractors
- Talk to our experts about fire safety, who will be able to answer your questions and offer advice
- Attend a workshop where you can speak with us in confidence about anti-social behaviour and how we can help
- View the many projects on offer to improve health including free health checks, well-being, recycling in the area and how to take an active role in the community
- Find out what is next for CityWest Homes as we showcase our future services and regeneration plans
- Share your story! Take part in the heritage project which will build a local history library of residents stories
Interested in attending? Register your place today and you could win an iPad mini or fitness watch.
Book your free place online or contact our resident engagement and opportunities team on 0800 731 3246 or email@example.com. When you attend the event, you will be entered into a prize draw to win an iPad mini or a fitness watch.
Date: Wednesday 31 January 2018
Time: 2pm – 7.30pm
Venue: Porchester Hall, Porchester Rd, London W2 5HS. View a map here.