Notice for weekend 3 - 4 March:
If you have an emergency repair over the weekend please call 0800 358 3783 to report it, we will try to answer your call as quickly as possible but due to the cold weather conditions it may take slightly longer for us to answer your call.
If your repair is not an emergency you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to report it.
With temperatures staying low, we are working to make sure you stay warm and healthy in your home and on your estates, we are:
- gritting our estates first thing every morning
- providing extra heaters for those who need them - call 0800 358 3783 to request
- prioritising all heating repairs as emergencies to ensure they are attended within 24 hours
- visiting older and more vulnerable residents to make sure they are comfortable and have everything they need
There are also a few things you can do to stay safe and warm in your home:
• Make sure you heat your home to at least 18°C, particularly if you are not mobile, have long term illness or are 65 or over
• Look out for friends, family and neighbours who may be more vulnerable to the cold, if you have time, pop over and check they have enough warm clothes and food
• Take notice of the weather forecast, so you can stay prepared for colder weather
Remember, if you need something repairing in your home at any time or would like to request an extra heater, call 0800 358 3783
For more advice on how to stay safe in cold weather visit the Government’s website (opens new window) or for information on street gritting in your area visit Westminster’s dedicated website page (opens new window).