Church Street estate office reception will close at 5pm on Tuesday 7 November 2017.
Following our letter in April regarding changes to your customer services, Church Street estate office reception services will be replaced by new drop-in sessions in community locations, run by our on-the-ground team Housing Management Services, who will continue to use their local knowledge to resolve your housing and estate management issues.
Submitting your feedback
We have looked at local usage of Church Street estate office and would like your feedback on the following proposals to ensure the services best meet your requirements.
• drop-in sessions at community venues. We have identified the following potential venues and would like your feedback on these locations and the days and times that are most convenient to you:
o Church Street Regeneration Office, 99 Church Street, NW8 8EP
o Church Street Library, 67 Church Street, NW8 8EU
o St. Paul’s Church, 5 Rossmore Road, NW1 6NJ.
• Continue to access services from your local Area Service Centre at 24 Lilestone Street, NW8 8SR
• more home visits for those who most need them.
The new proposals will enable your specialist housing services team to spend more time visiting your estate and if you would like to join an estate inspection, please call or email us. We will also carry out monthly building visits to ensure high standards of health and safety, cleaning and grounds maintenance.
Please let us know your feedback in the following ways:
• filling in an online feedback form here or picking up a printed copy from Church Street estate office
• emailing your comments to email@example.com
• visiting a drop-in session at Church Street estate office on Thursday 28 September 2017 at any time from 8.30am to 6.30pm
• writing to CityWest Homes, Resident Relations, 21 Grosvenor Place, London SW1X 7EA.
The deadline to submit your feedback is Thursday 5 October 2017. The information you submit will be used to shape the venue, days and times of your new drop-in sessions ahead of the closure of your estate office in November. We will contact you ahead of this time to let you know the details.
To find out more, visit www.cwh.org.uk/transformation.