In June 2018, CityWest Homes current estate services contracts will come to an end. These include cleaning, grounds maintenance and concierge services across our estates. The services are crucial to helping us keep our properties clean, well maintained and safe, so we’ve begun a consultation process to ask our residents how they think these services should be shaped in the new contracts.
Our proposals for the new contracts will help us to:
• create longer term partnerships through ten year contracts. This will encourage providers to invest more in the service and to work alongside us to continually review and improve
• offer bidders the opportunity to bid for one or more of three lots (cleaning, grounds maintenance and concierge) with quality thresholds being set for each service. This will help ensure we get the best result for each
• achieve greater efficiency through larger city-wide contracts being more flexible and able to share greater resources with less contract management needed
• provide greater consistency through a smaller number of providers. We can also build stronger relationships and share a common understanding of our expectations.
From September 2017, lessees will receive section 20 Notices as part of the statutory consultation process. We are also inviting residents to be involved in the evaluation process, comment on the current service and send any suggestions on how it could be improved to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 358 3783.
You can also visit one of our information drop-in surgeries and talk to our staff on the following dates:
- Monday 25 September: 5 - 7pm at West Area Service Centre, 155 Westbourne Terrace, W2 6JX
- Wednesday 27 September: 5 - 7pm at South Area Service Centre, 137 Lupus Street, SW1V 3HE
- Monday 2 October: 5 - 7pm at Central Area Service Centre, 24 Lilestone Street, NW8 8SR
- Thursday 5 October: 5 - 7pm at North Area Service Centre, 1 Glasgow House, W9 1QY.