Do you want to give your health and wellbeing a boost?
Come along to our Health Matters Day – a free health and wellbeing event at St Jude’s Community Hall on Saturday 3 March, 12pm-3pm.
This is your chance to:
• Be inspired by our health and wellbeing experts
• Meet and greet your Community Health Champions
• Sign up to community groups and give a new activity a go
• Receive a free health check
• Meet a personal trainer for workout tips
• Cycle your way to fitness and get your five-a-day with our smoothie-making bike
• Share your Westminster memories in CityWest Homes’ heritage project
Join us for the event and you will be entered into a prize draw to win a Fitbit watch!
📍 St Jude's Community Hall, W10 4QL | 3 March, 12-3pm