CityWest Homes is holding our biggest resident event to date - Open Door Day.
This free event is open to all residents across Westminster. It is an opportunity for you to find out about the many services we provide, plus talk to our teams, contractors and key partners in person.
Date: Wednesday 31 January 2018
Time: 2pm – 7.30pm
Venue: Porchester Hall, Porchester Rd, London W2 5HS. View a map here.
What you’ll find on the day:
• Meet the new contractors carrying out repairs and major works, plus find out how they’re supporting your community
• Talk to our teams about the many services we provide to tenants and leaseholders
• Talk to our leasehold operations team about service charges and major works
• Test and learn about our digital services
• Find opportunities for employment and apprenticeships from our new contractors
• Talk to our experts about fire safety
• Workshop: Speak to us in confidence about anti-social behaviour and how we can help
• View the many projects on offer to improve health including free health checks, well-being, recycling in your area and taking an active role in the community
• Find out about our future services and regeneration plans
• Tell us your story and build a local history library through our heritage project.
If you book online or register your details with us when you attend the event, you will also be entered into a prize draw to win an iPad mini or a fitness watch. Visitors are also welcome to attend on the day without booking in advance and will be guided to any required areas on arrival.