We invite you to our Open Door Days
Westminster City Council in partnership with CityWest Homes are holding four Open Door Days between November 2018 and January 2019.
These free events are open to all residents in Westminster homes. Come along and talk to our teams, contractors and key partners in person.
What you’ll find on the day:
- Meet Westminster City Council’s consultation team and have your say to help shape the future of housing services
- Report or chase up a repair and meet our contractors
- Talk to our leasehold team about service changes and major works
- Find out about employment and apprenticeships opportunities
- Talk to our experts on fire safety, income and anti-social behaviour
- Receive advice on health, recycling and how you can take an active role in your community
- On the morning of the appropriate area event Estate Action Days will be taking place to carry out communal works. These will be at Lillington and Longmoore Gardens, Lisson Green Estate, Brunel Estate and Mozart Estate
If you have any questions about these events please call 0800 731 3246
Estate Action days are taking place on the morning of the appropriate area events. These will happen with our contractors Morgan Sindall where they will carry out communal works from 8am-12noon at Lillington and Longmore Gardens, Lisson Green Estate, Brunel Estate and Mozart Estate.